RhinoFabStudio

Parametric Design + Optimization + Digital Fabrication

General discussions (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhino CO2 Racecar Tutorial

The tutorials are designed for beginning and intermediate users. They include two tutorials demonstrating how to model a C02 racecar, the t…

Started by RhinoFabLab

0 May 12, 2010

D-O-F Design+Optimization+Fabrication in Bogota, Colombia.

Here you can find more information about this D-O-F Design+Optimization+Fabrication. There would be two work-shops, one during the morning…

Started by RhinoFabLab

0 Apr 17, 2010

Sorry about the SPAM, we are trying hard to keep it under control!

Thanks to all of you for warning us about some members that are not REAL PEOPLE and are sending SPAM to our users of RhinoFabLab.  Thanks a…

Started by Andres Gonzalez

0 Apr 16, 2010

Where to find the latest service release of Rhino

SR7 is right here: http://download.rhino3d.com/rhino/4.0/sr/ Always make sure you have the latest Service Release.

Started by RhinoFabLab

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by RhinoFabLab

AIA + Design your 3DWorld in Miami, Fla.

Hope to see all of you at the event "Design your 3DWorld" and the AIA event in Miami, Fla June 8th - 12th... Here is a preview of the c…

Started by RhinoFabLab

0 Mar 11, 2010

Peço desculpas aos colegas. Adicionei album de fotos no forum e não sabia como fazer direito. Voces receberam muitos e-mails de confirmação…

Started by Hebert Franco

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Hebert Franco

e-mail 2

I ask for excuses to the friends. I added album of photos in the forum and I not yet learned to make right. vocês e-mails had received many…

Started by Hebert Franco

0 Jan 28, 2010

Rib maker

Oi, I am new in the forum. My name is Hebert Franco, I live in Brazil and I am to designer and work with mockups. I have cut machines laser…

Started by Hebert Franco

2 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Hebert Franco

Boot Camp Utility for Windows 7 Upgrade!

About Boot Camp Utility for Windows 7 Upgrade Use the Boot Camp Utility for Windows 7 Upgrade Installation Utility before upgrading from V…

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Rafael del Molino

Rhinoparametrics...

Have you seen it? RhinoParametrics eases and accelerates your innovation capacity from early stage of your project.The upsteam objects par…

0 Jan 15, 2010

RSS

Translate Language:

RhinoFabStudio

Learn all about Rhino

© 2024   Created by Andres Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service