RhinoFabStudio

Parametric Design + Optimization + Digital Fabrication

General discussions (62)

Featured Discussions

RhinoFabLab politics

English These are some recommendations for the management of information in RhinoFabLab. • If possible Photos must be constructed elements…

Started by Juan David MorenoLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FabStudio Canada

Is there anyone in Canada running workshops/courses for RhinoFabStudio?

Started by Nate Northridge

2 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Nate Northridge

Convert imported file to solid - pb in grasshopper with BREP

Hi, I'm importing an assembly part from inventor to Rhino. To do it, I export assembly.iam into  assembly.stp file. In Rhino, i select the…

Started by Franck34

0 Dec 15, 2016

Rhino export to Hundegger K2

Is there somebody with a suggestion on what is the best way to get a Hundegger K2 to produce what I'm drawing in Rhino?

Started by Peter Blok

0 May 20, 2016

DXF export Rhino 5.0

Hi,  I have been having some issues with exporting dxf files from Rhino 5.0.  Curves, splines and arcs are been simplify to straight lines…

Started by Homer Garcia

3 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Homer Garcia

Resources for teaching Rhino to middle school students?

Hi everyone, I run a middle school fab lab, and am wrapping up our first year in operation. I've been using things like Tinkercad and 123D…

Started by Ryan Barnes

1 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Rhino Fab Studio

Rhino 3D Footwear Plug-in?

Hello, Does anyone know which footwear Rhino 3D plug-in is used in the attached image? 10505052_4530591999596_6683405887328981519_o.jpg Th…

Started by Michael Weyrauch

0 Dec 8, 2014

Custom Shoe Design & Fabrication

I am starting a custom shoe company in the true bespoke tradition, made to order shoes.  I am more of a designer businessman than a compute…

Started by Darren Smith

1 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Tim Seward

3d Printer Services

Hi Sorta new to this and was  Wondering if anyone has thoughts about sending out designs to 3 d printers Shapeways.com is the first I have…

Started by Edward Austin

0 Jun 26, 2014

RhinoFabLabs in Portland, Oregon

Hello Group, I was reviewing the various RhinoFabLab locations and was wondering if there are any developments in the Portland, Oregon area…

Started by Timothy D. Rossi

5 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Timothy D. Rossi

best rendering software_rhino for mac user

hello  i'm an architecture student in Milan and i'v been working with rhino for mac for 3 years now. i never worked with any other 3d sof…

Started by amit even

0 Oct 8, 2013

RSS

Translate Language:

RhinoFabStudio

Learn all about Rhino

© 2024   Created by Andres Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service